Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by the European ECO Forum subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
2. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the European ECO Forum are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the European ECO Forum be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
3. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from the European ECO Forum.
4. The European ECO Forum takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
5. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.